Sr. ML Engineer / ML Engineer
Minimum 3 – 5 years of on the job experience in Domain (ML, DL, NLP)
We are looking for Specialist Programmer – Machine Learning developer (with exposure to big
data technologies) having a minimum of 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in the core (ML
and related technologies)
- Ability to design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments.
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and share ideas to solve business problems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Passionate about AI and stay up-to-date with the latest development in the field.
- Hands-on experience in consuming NumPy, Pandas and their features.
- Effective visualization of the text data and make inferences based on that, should also come up with appropriate data cleansing technique. (Hands-on NLP libraries and Regex is a must).
- Using effective text representation techniques to transform natural language into a useful feature. (Hands-on using pre-trained models and creating custom models is a must)
- Training, evaluating and explaining the models (Able to develop ML and DL model for document classification, document clustering, sentiment analysis, etc.. using Scikit learn, Spark MLlib, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch – all latest version)
- Hands-on experience in using NLP libraries or custom model to identify entities and relations between entities. (Must know Spacy, NLTK, Stanford core NLP (at least any two of them) and deep learning model)
- Experience in establishing semantic relationship and similarity between documents. (Hands on word embedding and tools like Solr, Elastic Search)
- Working knowledge and implementation of the algorithm (like LDA, LSI, PGM) to extract keywords from a document. (Hands-on using Genism, graph-based and deep learning model)
- Experience in developing a model using ANN, RNN, and Attention flow mechanism. Able to explain all the attributes, parameters involved along with pros and cons.
- Should have done hyperparameter tuning to a good extent of time during the dev. phase
- Experience in Computer vision and image data processing. (added advantage)
- Hands-on in utilizing transfer learning concepts both in NLP and Computer Vision field. (Nice to have)
- 3+ years in ML and related technologies;
- Experience with Python is a must. (Scala, Java, Node.js – added advantage)
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Good to Have
- Experience in using Google cloud platform or Azure ML platform.
- Experience in using knowledge graph and advance the DL models like BERT and XLNET.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.