Tech Lead is the first level of managing software developers, testers, and Analysts. Manage a team of 5 to 8 developers and show tangible results. Understand the requirements from the Clients / Operations team and convert them into software solutions. Assist in writing technical documents and high-level design documents. Train and Coach the team with best coding practices and have a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in which 4 years experience in Python with the web crawling experience
- Minimum one year of leading a team of developers
- Involved in software specification documentation
- Working with Scrapy Framework is added advantage
- Primary Skills – Python, SQL / MySQL, Scrapy Framework via Python;
- Secondary Skills – AWS, XPath / CSS Selectors, JSon, XML, GIT, Proxy, Firwalls,
Pandas, Jupyter, Redis
- Proven track record of leading teams and delivering quality software solutions
- Good communication (Verbal & Email)
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills is compulsory
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Set SMART goals for team members based on client SLAs.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly one to one reviews.
- Act as an escalation point for any disagreements or disputes.
- Identify areas of improvement within the team and come up with corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining accurate internal and external reports.
- Responsible for updating the project tracker and report back to Project Leader or Stake holders on status of the project
- Will be the single point of contact for projects that are being managed