1.0 Our core beliefs regarding user privacy and data protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights and we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and secure
- We have a duty of care to our users and customers in how we use and process their data
- We do not engage in spamming
- We will never sell, lease or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
2.0 Relevant legislation
- Our website, along with our business and internal computer systems are designed to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in regard to data protection and user privacy
- This site’s compliance with the GDPR, which is stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residence’s specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (details of whom can be found in section 7) for clarification
3.0 Personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data for statistical analysis purposes only – to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 4 below).
If you wish to prevent cookies being set before you visit this website or most other websites, you can set your browser to block cookies. Most browsers allow you to do this in their settings.
If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the ICO website.
3.3 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact page or using an email link, the data that you supply may be used for:
- Internal record keeping
- To help us improve our products and services
If you provide your data, we may:
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided
- From time to time, use your information to contact you for market research purposes using email, telephone, work address
- Send your promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting
3.4 Links to other websites
3.5 Controlling your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
If you no longer wish to be contacted, you may write to us or email us at [email protected]
You may request details of your personal data that we hold about you under GDPR by contacting us at [email protected]
If you believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at [email protected] We will promptly correct any incorrect or incomplete information.
4.0 Third-party Cookies
We use a number of third-party cookies to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with GDPR. Our third party data processors that are based in the USA are EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework compliant.
- ActiveCampaign (Privacy)
- Salesforce.com (Privacy)
- Google Analytics (Privacy)
- Google Adwords (Privacy)
- LinkedIn (Privacy)
- Youtube (Privacy)
5.0 Data breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach coming to our attention if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
6.0 Data controller
Dods Group Plc
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
Merit Data and Technology Private Limited
SP 52 3rd Street
Ambattur Industrial Estate
7.0 Data Protection Officer
8.0 Changes to our Cookies policy
This cookies policy may change from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally for any policy changes.